Facebook Badge

Saturday, November 20, 2010

upwords

hye people,


seems like everyday i started to post new stories huh ? thats good.  well like always, im still alive people, and like always too, my fone received nothing from yesterday, i texted no one kay. no one. my family is having a great time watching sports, unlike me. i just sit alone in my room with my web world. being like this,i annoyed them. 'nora jane ade dunia lain lagi selain dunia internet you' haha lmfao ! why on earth i have a brother like them haha.


i slept a bit early yesterday with my wc on, i was wc-ing with mira haha , so she saw me sleeping, how i sleep,and she says, terkangkang :/ BHAHAHA xD no wonder  my mum taknak tidur dgn i. so for this whole day i download everything that is missing in this computer files, so yeah, im getting more dimmer each and every single day, ouh eyes, dont be blind :P soooo past few days i'd received this one text ;

'I'd catch a grenade for you

Throw my hand on a blade for you 

I'd jump in front of a train for you

You know I'd do anything for you
 I would go through all of this pain, 
Take a bullet straight through my brain! 
Yes, I would die for you

But you won't do the same.'

so yeah :/ time ni i baru bangun tido so i just dont even care cause idk who sent this freaking text to me. so this morning i downloaded grenade by bruno mars, when i heard the chorus, puff ! teringat this text, but i deleted em, so couldn't get a chance to check whose number it is. so yeah just forget about that.


so yeah,like always, im skype-ing w mira now.

RFAM : HALF PEKAK


bye people

No comments:

Post a Comment