Facebook Badge

Sunday, November 21, 2010

alright ah alright

hye people,



ohya and its 12:37am. earlier this afternoon, mum came to my room, and she says that, we arent going to langkawi pffth baru nak jumpa firaaaa instead of that, we're going to johor n singapore. so yeah i hope i can watch harry potter at johor w mira, cause she's there too ^^ or i just watch w my ex schoolmate, :/

-

i just cleaned up my room yay :D and i hope zetty will be alright, be strong kay, life isn't fair as u thought :/ we always be there fr you okay.

i think my broadband just opened its new bil, which is, maxis pay fr it >,< dnt be jealous maxis love me bahahahha :/ nahhh its just some of the facilities that maxis gave to my bro so we just use it, :D  so so now my broadband is kinda fast. SO FAST, fuckyea man. downloaded paranormal act 2 but kinda scared to watch it alone. so i just wait my 2nd brother to come back, so we could watch it togethaaaa.



wanna wish best of luck to my friends and family that will be sitting fr SPM and STPM. i know u can do it. students nowadays are too smart >,< bhahaha xD


RFAM : (H) is a simbol for heart on SKYPE language hihi

bye people.

No comments:

Post a Comment