Facebook Badge

Sunday, December 12, 2010

U think so? I know so -,-

Hi hi hi. Just woke up, and its 4:05pm niceeeeeeeeee k im trying to blog using this iphone4 nowadays. And its just amazing huahua. Sooooo i went to kl last night met my cousins before abg goes offshore. Yeah he's gone fr 3 months. Duhh not againnnnn but nver mind hehe as long as he bank in some some oh u know. K just me and my first brother now in my room watching movies playing w cats blablabla n i still not mandi yet hahhahaha zzzz just so u know bitch please stop posting your keling story kay duh you are fucken lameee-o ! Haha please, u dont have friends k. I know so can u just mind your own business ? So that nobody will notice u at all. Or u just wanna be an attention seeker ? Ohhh yahhhh thats you! n its just soooo true! Ure an attention seeker. Pity you duhhh :D hahhahahaha hotsetap. Hahahhaha yelah kau kan stuff we all are people, kau je yg setap setap skrg ni hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment