Facebook Badge

Friday, December 3, 2010

speak no game

hye people,



okayokay.lets start the actual part of my day for today. i didnt go through morning today cause i woke up at freaking 2pm -,- yahh soooo, took my bath, and went to kelana jaya and KL fr awhile, like always, sent my bro to menara maxis. kl today was packed of indonesians and bangladashes ! lol ! bangladashes ? pon boleh. sooo back home, my mum went out with her anak angkat haha >,< while aijack n ewan went to the workshop cz abg's car excident fr the234567890 time, i also didnt really knew how many times that freaking car been hit =p sooo i went to rockstar,met ma homiess -,- but then everything turns upside down when abg came picked me up, like wtf apahaaaaaal lah kau ni. so back home, been emo fr 5 freaking hours inside my room, then ewan came and drag me to the house door,cz he wants to go funfair .yay =..= haha im being very 'me' there. throw money blablablaa, but the best part is, abg let me drove back home, eventhough its manual,still i cn drive,but not that perfect, still, engine tak mati :) lol !

sooooooo, i think i can sleep now :) my eyes, ohh u dnt wanna know how sepet it is. its more sepet-er like always =p

bye people.

RFAM : i misssss my girls tooo much (h)

No comments:

Post a Comment